South Africa’s Copper Cop-Out, what are your options?
The death of Telkom’s copper network: Is your business future proofed?
As part of a 5-year plan, Telkom is in the process of shutting down its copper network which will have a direct impact on the ADSL or VDSL (Broadband) services that their customers currently rely on.
The company is already migrating ADSL and VDSL subscribers to its fibre and LTE networks, however that still leaves other systems which rely on copper very vulnerable.
Another reality is that data connection speeds on cellular and LTE networks are dependent on the network’s signal strength and the congestion it experiences. These connections are great as backups and for short use scenarios but are not viable in the long term.
The use of copper cables to deliver business critical connectivity is nearing its end of life – global and industry standards demand more efficient and economical infrastructure.
NSN’s range of connectivity solutions are far more reliable than copper-based technology and is less susceptible to interruptions resulting from adverse weather conditions, faults and cable theft to name a few.
Our technical experts provide a practical solution by devising all possible scenarios and providing your business with Plan A-Z – ensuring you won’t lose valuable time should disaster strike.
The good news is that with great change comes great possibilities, and NSN are ready and waiting to help you to make the most of it.
NSN is able to provide dedicated fibre lines direct to your business to cater for your specific bandwidth requirements. We use a variety of suppliers and continue to collaborate with new stakeholders to ensure we are able to connect you – no matter where your location!
Why should you choose NSN instead of going with other ISP’s?
At NSN we recognize that your business requires a reliable and progressive communications solution – one that will allow your business to remain connected with your customers and employees when you need to.
- Our in-house next generation billing system called Anvil, controls everything from customer contracts, customer on boarding, billing, live ticketing updates and direct debit collection, offering 100% transparency.
- We only work with the very best suppliers to ensure we deliver the best solutions to our customers.
- Our multi award-winning customer service team ensure you receive field and desk-based support, alongside first class technical and product support – 24/7/365!
- We work with each partner to ensure customer development and offer ongoing support where needed.
- Flexible & competitive pricing
- Connectivity feasibility studies, quoting & solution build: Solutions are tailor made.
- Regular account review to make sure we are always on top of your requirements
- Customer fast track line into our market leading pre-sales and tech support team
Don’t be caught out by the copper copout!
Get in touch with us today for a fast, seamless move to better connectivity, world class service and a fully cloud based telephone solution!
087 135 9700 | Request a call back